A Daf A Day (daf yomi)

A daf yomi blog for discussion, questions and comments on the daily daf.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

This blog is history

I think it's been long enough that it's time I officially say that I won't be posting anymore on this blog. I also started a new blog (nothing to do with daf yomi though). It was fun while it lasted but it was a lot of work and I failed to keep it going. There is a really good daf yomi blog that is everything I wish this blog could have become. There are insightful posts frequently and lots of good commenters. Check out dafnotes when you get a chance.

3 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Avromi said...

Thanks for the link, and like I said before, feel free to contribute please. Thank you.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home